Your personal information may be used in order to:
· Verify your identity;
· Toallow us to identify our customers via usernames and passwords and to interpret customers’ pre-stored attributes and parameters for using features and functions of the testo web sites;
· Assist you to subscribe to our services;
· Provide the products and services you require;
· Administer and manage those products and services, including charging, billing and collecting debts;
· Inform you of ways the products and services provided to you could be improved;
· Conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness and for fraud;
· Market, research and develop our products and services;
· Gain an understanding of your needs in order for us to provide you with a better service; and
· Maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems.
OXYDIS.EU z.o.o provides products and services via our website. When you visit our site, our web servers record anonymous information such as the time, date and URL of the request. This information assists us to improve the structure of our websites and monitor their performance.
In some cases, cookies may collect and store personal information about you. OXYDIS.EU z.o.o extends the same privacy protection to your personal information, whether gathered via cookies or from other sources. Most internet browsers are pre-set to accept cookies, however you can adjust your Internet browser to disable cookies or to warn you when cookies are being used. However, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain areas of our websites or take advantage of the improved website experience that cookies offer. Your personal information is also collected to promote and market other services which we consider may be of interest to you. If you do not wish us to contact you regarding other services please advise us in writing at email@example.com